Super easy, nice and clean, with a floral aftertaste. Save your good vanilla beans and honey for this one.
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup honey
1/2 vanilla bean
1. Halve and seed the vanilla beans
2. Combine all ingredients into a pot
3. Heat until steaming, remove from heat and remove vanilla bean stalks
4. Pour into a container with a spout, cover with plastic wrap so it touches the mixture. This prevents a skin from forming
5. Refrigerate overnight. Churn according to manufacturer's instructions.