But first, baking cookies with Adobe Photoshop via here. I love.
Pavlova with fresh fruit2 egg whites
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/8 vanilla bean or a pinch of vanilla powder
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Line two baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form
2. Gradually add in sugar while beating. Beat until stiff and glossy
3. Fold in vanilla bean/powder
4. Spoon the meringue into 6 dollops on the baking sheets. If stiff enough, make a dent in the meringues to place the fruit. Tap the sheet against the counter to get rid of air bubbles.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the outer lay is completely dry. Turn off the oven and leave the door ajar, allowing the meringues to cool in the oven.
6. Serve with fresh fruit.